Frequently Asked Questions

Attorney Image By: James Filippi

My loved one passed away without a will. Do I still need a probate case?

Probate will still happen if your loved one passes away without a will. If your deceased loved one has a will, the executor must adhere to it. If there’s no will, intestacy laws will apply. Either way, a probate attorney will be able to streamline the process.

Satisfied Client Stories


We had a great experience. Jennifer and staff were very helpful and knowledgeable. It made our process extremely smooth and stress free.

Gayla T. | Sacramento, CA

Very pleased with the timely fashion adding our new home to our trust. We tried doing it ourselves but it ended up being a hair pulling situation.

JoAnn S. | Roseville, CA

Excellent knowledge and handled my issues superbly.

Rick R. | Fairfield, CA

Very good service, I am happy with my decision, the service Bryan Walters provided was great, friendly and easy to understand. The whole process went very well and fitted with my schedule.

Trang T. | Roseville, CA

I Highly recommend this firm.

Russell O. | Rocklin, CA

Professional, detailed, helpful, patient and flexible.

Kerry L. | Granite Bay, CA

Contact Us